According to maccosmetics.com, dazzleglass is a "Lipcolour that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brilliance of quartz and opal crystal."
The colors are beautiful and are available in twenty different shades. However, I find the dazzleglass to be a bit tacky (moreso than the regular lipglasses and lustreglasses). In fact, I went to a party last night and saw a lot of friends who I had not seen in quite sometime. Needless to say, I was doing a lot of hugging and kissing. Unfortunately people's hair kept getting caught in my dazzleglass!
The other issue with the dazzleglasss is that I seem to be depleting it rather quickly. I don't think I'm applying more glass than I usually do. I think it has something to do with the consistency. Has anyone else experienced this? Thoughts on this?
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't like glosses that have particles that I can feel in them because you can feel it and they tend to feel chalky and leaves residue on your lips.
Post a Comment