With the change in seasons you might be hoping to get your hands on some new makeup, but don't want to pay a pretty penny. If so check out Estee Lauder. Beginning October 16th, the company which owns other famous brands such as Origins, Bobbi Brown, and M.A.C. Cosmetics is offering FREE makeovers as well as glam/professional pics at select Bloomingdale's, Macy's and Saks department stores.
Pros: Free makeover for your profile pic, plus a 10-day supply of foundation to all participants, with NO (I repeat "NO") purchase required.
Cons: The offer is only available at select locations. Unfortunately for me, I can't find a participating location here in West Bumble. Also, the foundations come in a variety of shades that should be able to match MOST brown skin, but I'm skeptical that the colors will match very dark skin. If the names are any indication, I'm not too hopeful. Judging from what I've seen online "Truffle" and "Spice" are the darkest options (disclaimer: I haven't seen them in person). Check out their foundation finder and let me know your thoughts.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ok so I am not sure why the older posts show up first. But i signed up for an appointment!
lol
I will let you know how it goes
Post a Comment