Founded by sisters, Miko and Titi Branch, Miss Jessie's Products are designed to style curly, kinky, and wavy textures. I've personally never bought the products, because they are too expensive for my budget. For example, a 16 oz jar of the Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme retails for $58 PLUS shipping! I've always felt like they were taking advantage of the fact that black women are willing to spend a lot of money on their hair. I'm all for making money, but I can't imagine that there are any ingredients in the product that are so expensive, that it warrants them charging $58 for 1 lb. of product (It is worth noting that they have cheaper products, and you can also buy 2 oz or 8 oz versions of the products).
Anyways, maybe now that the products are available at Target, they'll be a little cheaper (I doubt it, but a sister can hope, can't she?) Click here to find a location near you, because not all Target locations will carry the products. I'd be curious to hear about your experiences with the Miss Jessie's products.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yes! I love the products and even though they are expensive, one 16oz jar last me about a month or 6 weeks (and I have a lot of hair). So I am thrilled!!!!
Post a Comment